Formerly known as The Language Assessment Services of Nova Scotia, LASNS expressed several concerns to our team:
- They felt their name was not representative of who they are and what they do.
- They felt their logo was outdated, plain, and lacked overall impact.
- They felt their website wasn’t visually appealing and created a clunky experience for visitors.
A detailed strategy session to dive deep into the identity and purpose of LASNS. From there, in-depth research into the government-to-consumer market to find inspiration for effective positioning of organizations within the industry.
- A new name that aligns with organizational purpose, which clearly articulates who they are and what they do.
- A creative logo concept & design which stands out and further emphasizes the purpose.
- A new website, re-envisioned and re-worked based on previous usability issues & customer profiles, with a design that’s in-line with new brand guidelines.
“Ever since we’ve been working together, i’ve been thinking completely differently about the way we position ourselves”
“We LOVE the new logo & website, thanks for all the great work!!”